A proper DSLR, finally!




I'm happily nervous about my new purchase...i just bought my very own entry level DSLR- a Nikon D5100 Twin cam set. Okay, was in a dilemma prior to buying because i just cannot make up my mind between a Canon T3i or this Nikon.... i did my bit in research of course and after 2 whole days of reading and watching reviews online i still ended up clueless. I know both are superb DSLR's but they're both so good and almost the same quality wise.
I noticed there were a lot of Canon users because the interface is user-friendly as oppose to Nikon's one however, i think given that this is my first proper DSLR (after my fuji one w/c is quite mediocre really in comparison...) i will adapt to it quite easily because i'm not switching brands anyway. So, i suppose after the initial difficulties in learning how to drive this camera, i think i'll be okay.
I'm looking at getting into photography seriously so this would give me a chance to play and hone my photography skills and maybe in the future purchase a D700 plus lenses. Maybe, we'll see.

Canon seems to appeal to me to too and i think it is designed to do just that, especially with it's video capabilities. Nikon however is best for photography, so they say. I think i'll know when i actually have it in my hand. BUT i'll pick it up tomorrow from the shop and i cannot wait ^_^  Oh, boy...i'll be over the moon and i'm planning to go on a road trip so i could take nice shots....woot! something to look forward to.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, thanks for your feedback- I truly appreciate that you took the time to comment. Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...