thoughts

I'm blogging more often aren't i...i think i am. i miss having someone to talk to at nights, i miss my children- the times when we were all together. Dinnertime is one of my favourite times of the day, it's when we all  catch-up with each other's lives. Sometimes when i sit round the dinner table it makes me a tad bit sad, i sort of imagine their faces, all of us having a good laugh about something. I know Ashley feels it too and Josh...we don't seem to laugh as much as we did when we were all together. We all live on borrowed time don't we...even with our own. But that's the cycle of life, we raise them & we let them go.
I have raised passionate children, i'm afraid as passionate as i am and that is why they pursued their dreams with such bravado. I'm so proud of the person that they are- but i still miss them. I wish they were still little and i could scoop them into my arms and twirl away...
see, i am putting myself in a vulnerable position here, lol..with my heart + soul out on my sleeve again but oh,well, makes us realize that we are only human and most importantly that we allow ourselves to wallow in misery every now & again...to feel, to cry, to sigh. It is good for the soul to know that 'i am human, that i make mistakes, that i can be weak, that i grieve, that i love' and to also know that we are not alone. That we are loved, that we are important. For myself it is the Lord, He is my friend more than anything i would say, that is how we met. He became my friend and it is He who gives me courage and strength in this life. It is humbling. i can never re-pay Him for His goodness, i guess in my own little way of proclaiming Jesus to others through the net would be my small thank you to my Lord.
i believe one day He will gather my family together again in eternity.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, thanks for your feedback- I truly appreciate that you took the time to comment. Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...