Coming up for air....

Sigh, hope this is just my hormones playing up on me but i feel like drowning. There's so much to do, too many balls to juggle & my balancing act is going haywire. Wish i could stop time for a day so i could breathe...and just lie in bed all day and do nothing, perhaps with my classical music cranked up in the background and just lie in bed and dream. I'm exhausted and not getting enough sleep...and for goodness sakes why do we have to work? Lol...i love my job but it burns me out too but yesterday's shift though yet again bordering on the mad, was more satisfying for me. I was able to spend more time with my patients and i realized that's when i feel really fulfilled, is when i am able to do a lot of bedside nursing.
...i think when my kids go on a holiday to Oz i'll go on a roadtrip, i want to relax and just do nothing. I'll do some spring cleaning before i go and just chill. I want to spend time by me' lonesome, to pray, to meditate and spend time with my Lord. I miss Him sometimes...i know He's always with me and in me but i miss fellowshipping with God. Life gets too busy and i feel i need to come up for air... the music by Hemsey below, well, is how i'm feeling right now...




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, thanks for your feedback- I truly appreciate that you took the time to comment. Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...