Why blog?


I miss writing. i mean about the good stuff, about the many thoughts that go through my head. i have to withdraw awhile from blogging and thought many times over to delete it but...i now know i cannot. It's part of me & i don't apologize for that. All i know to be true is that God knows my heart's desires, i am just a reflective person by nature and i do a lot of thinking-out-loud, i have an inkling He made me this way :)
This is me. I like sharing my thoughts to people as much as hearing others' experience and ideas, i think it is an enriching exercise to learn from each other.
I think it is encouraging to read about life's little miracles and victories, other people's inspirations and experiences ( esp. faith experiences which i really enjoy reading...). i learn to understand emotions and why people are the way they are, i get to learn new crafts and pick up ideas for my home, i get to say 'hi' to my childhood friends, i can encourage others, i can teach them how to cook and most of all ( why i got to blogging anyway) is being able to share my faith in God and help shine a path to Jesus Christ. i utilize my writing ability for the good and that is satisfying. And that's why i blog. I blog because i love to share my thoughts, my poetry, my angst & happiness, my DIY's & photography, a bit of my life including the day to day lessons i've learned.
This post is a re-affirmation to myself that i will continue to share the good things, that i will continue to declare in my life the love i have found in Jesus Christ through my ministry as a mother, a wife, a friend, a colleague, a family and yes, even as a blogger :)
It is good to know that somehow when i turn on my mac and open the internet- i know that i will inspire and be inspired, that i will teach as much as i will learn, that i can give something good as much as i receive and that my contribution albeit small is a positive one.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, thanks for your feedback- I truly appreciate that you took the time to comment. Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...