Bring out the woolies!



Brrrr, icy cold air...it's that time of the year again, actually in NZ it is chilly anyway most of the time. Last year's summer was rainy then came autumn which is more like summer with clear, sunny weather and yesterday- everybody kind of nodded in agreement that winter's arrived. Alas- my darling children have come home from their 3 week holiday in Oz, it's great to have them back, the house is full again but i know Peter's feeling a bit bluey with them gone. I now know how it feels to be alone, it's quite maddening actually.
Right now, I am in the process of writing 2 more essays just to finish this postgrad. I am really so over studying now... after this I think i'll skip a couple of years before even contemplating on taking up another paper. My family needs a break too from my dinner table take-over, Lol...
My tummy's grumbling, need to eat, it says.
Oh- BTW! i forgot to post a pic of my recent project (scream!) - i am proud of this one because i bought this really old sideboard at an op shop for $20, i even thought it's worth less than that but there is lovely detail on it so i thought- hmmm, a good lick of paint would do the trick and i bought it, bought a nice shade  of duck egg blue and a couple of $2 paint brushes (yep, i am a bit stingy)...So mum & i painted it in an hour and boy- i am so loving it!!!!!!!!! here's the pic below, wish i'd done a before & after shot but i got too excited and forgot to take a photo in its sorry state....
anyway-
- i thought i'd compile my poems in one space so i started ANTHOLOGY the link's up there too
so have a looksie...
- plus LE MEMOIRE my photo blog, i've been experimenting on my Nikon 5100 and i'm loving it, although the quality of pics seem to decrease in the slides, the actual photos are more crisp and high-quality.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, thanks for your feedback- I truly appreciate that you took the time to comment. Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...