nocturnal musings


I'm missing taking pictures from my camera which has gone missing, my iPhone for all it's worth is not enough...it takes awesome shots too, hence there's iPhoneography etc...but i miss my cam and i'm too broke to ever get me a nice one, sigh. Humm, maybe sometime. It's relaxing to take photos of things around you know, it's looking for beauty in the most simple of things and i feel like a little girl with a toy when i start clicking...miss it much. anyway...
i recently joined the Pinterest bandwagon and i must admit i'm thoroughly enjoying it, especially the links to DIY's and crafts :) Oohh la la...plenty of projects to try. Speaking of which i went on a $50 shopping spree (hahaha) at second hand shops the other day and boy, i got really good buys :) So there, i am smiling from ear to ear just thinking of future projects and turning them into profit hopefully.
 I got very nice frames (which is always a best buy for me) and i am planning to turn one of those into a chalkboard frame and the other one i think would be a memo frame, will have to buy a chicken wire for that one though, wish i could put a photo here so you have an idea of what i'm yakking about but it's midnight, too dark to take a decent pic, Lol. I was able to buy a Mason jar, a nice white jug, steak knives + a small french urn. Ugh- i need a craft studio of my own for all the stuff i'm collecting...i see plenty of stuff that has got potential if i tamper with it but we've got no space :( sadly.
i just got home from work, so i am unwinding. It's March already, how quick can time fly indeed. I was praying the other night and it just struck me that my family is now just all over the place- i mean one is in Auckland, one in Melbourne and one in Sydney, sigh...ash will leave us too soon. Sad thoughts, go away!
I think i'll call it a night.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, thanks for your feedback- I truly appreciate that you took the time to comment. Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...