moan!


People say you get used to it but i can tell you now you really don't. It's even harder to say goodbye the second and i suppose the third and fourth, time around and it sucks :(   he hasn't even gone but i miss him already. So, here's me again sighing it all out and bingeing on a watermelon at midnight.
Far, far away...argh.....sob :(
I'm sure i'll be filling my days with crafts and well, there's my postgrad where i need to write essays- 10,000 words for the three altogether. A lot of work ahead of me but maybe that'll keep me busy enough to not notice the days and then months.
I got invited as well to sell my cupcakes at the Mid-Winter Christmas Festival this July, that would be timely since my PG would've been finished by then & the LBM hasn't started yet...so at least that would be a bit more stress-free and fun. I should be able to double the amount of cupcakes that i sell because i've been there last year and people flocked to it...so, hopefully the turnout would be the same.
Yawn....tired. I need to sleep tomorrow's our first lecture day. Night mi'cherie'....


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, thanks for your feedback- I truly appreciate that you took the time to comment. Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...