i can do all things through Christ



I cannot sleep. I think i drank too many coffees today...anyway, well yeah haven't blogged for ages it seems to me, not that anyone is really reading this on a regular basis- like following a sad sitcom on telly, Lol. Well, i was just going through some thoughts in my head, such as reminiscing about the past (drama! hehehe) and when i look at where i am now- i really, really, really am grateful to the Lord for what He has done for me and is continuing to do in my life. Yep, despite my crazy mistakes and struggles.

It might sound strange to some of you for attributing my achievements to the Lord, but God really made my dreams come true, He answered all of my prayers. People compliment me for a lot of things and i say this without arrogance and i DO appreciate the lovely words (which make my heart flutter...) but all credit in fact goes to Him who made all these things possible. And that is just because He is a good God, not because i did anything special. Who i am is because of Him. The Lord Jesus trained me well :) He allowed me to experience the highs and lows of life, a lot of lows i would say, but it is all for my good because it shaped my character. And He molded me and tried me by fire in such a way that i have the ability to be reflective of my life and the impact of our lives on people, this helps me help others who go through the same thing. It's amazing. It really is esp. now that i can look back and see where i've come from to the 'now' the present, it was a long way indeed. And the great thing is He held my hand all the way. 

I am not perfect, far from it, even though i can feel that people look up to me (again this is mentioned without arrogance) but i make plenty of mistakes, i battle everyday with my weaknesses and there are good days and bad days too. But i leave it to the Lord- to just smooth out any stubborn, sticky nature in me because i cannot do it. He alone can. I want to always be grounded in Him, rooted and grounded like a strong tree. That is my desire... to be closer to Him, to be like Him as much as it is possible to be like Him.
This reminds me of a quote from William Branham when he talked about a lady giving her testimony, she said- I am not who I ought to be but I am far from what I used to be :) That says it all doesn't it? amen.


'for all things work for good to them that love God...'
romans 8:28


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, thanks for your feedback- I truly appreciate that you took the time to comment. Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...