Simplify






I'm sick again, glum. Bronchitis...but prayer and antibiotic's are on-board so i feel i'm slowly getting better. Slowly. Ugh,  i've been so sickly this year i cannot believe it, i need a holiday- that's what i need and it's coming up soon so i am pretty excited...Oz here i come!
I just thought i need to sort my life out, at least my PG paper's nearly finished with one last assessment to do. Also, here's me crossing my fingers that my sis-in-law's immigration papers get approved so i have somebody here with Peter away. It's taking a toll on me & Ash. I need to simplify my life.
...although having said that i need to get more creative again, i need to invest time in things that will make me happy, things that nourish the inner me. I have stopped crafting and baking for awhile and i have forgotten the joys of cooking...you know taking time to cook with music cranked up in the background? yeah, that kind of cooking :(  Miss it.
I need to go back to my old routine...i juggle too many balls, but i would admit- it's the study, it's too much pressure, esp. so i am a perfectionist and cannot part with an essay if it's not up to my standard and- that can be stressful. No more after this PG Cert. sigh!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, thanks for your feedback- I truly appreciate that you took the time to comment. Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...