Instagram moments: My favourite things around the house...






 Wall Art DIY: alpha's from the local
craft store which i spray painted
 black and gold gilded frame
from the op shop :)




this one below is a Trade Me acquisition
a Kate Fitzpatrick settee + an Ezibuy quilt



my better half when Peter's not around, ha,ha,ha
MacBook Air




a corona pendant which i bought at
The Little Big Markets craft fair




the tea towel DIY kitchen curtain i made-
hand sewn + secured with blackbird pegs  :)



i was so lucky to get gifted this vintage
scale by our friend Rosemary 
for my 37th...i love it!




after 7 years, hubby decided to upgrade & we
had our hearts set on the this gorgeous Tulip table 
and BOUDI industrial dining stools. 
took it home. Epic love...




my Etsy vintage print + faerie lights branch




& my withering plant, hahaha...




banana-chocolate chip + pistachio nut muffin
with white chocolate drizzle...nom,nom.




dark, moist chocolate cake with
coffee cream filling + ganache




vintage cam + old books browned by time...




my darling Crown Lynn swan, ahh...





hope you enjoyed them




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, thanks for your feedback- I truly appreciate that you took the time to comment. Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...